Lessons & Leagues
Improve your tennis serve, empower yourself in the water or join a league. There are many ways to get fit while having fun at the Levis JCC.
Creating a safer and more aware community together.
Learn to swim in a nurturing, structured environment. Improve your skills and empower yourself in the water.
Tennis at the J – Powered by All-Stars Performance Services
Tennis lessons for all ages and levels with certified and experienced coaching staff:
Adult Open Tennis
- Open to the Community - no membership required
- Individual or group sessions
- Singles, Doubles and Fitness training
- All levels and all ages: Seniors, Ladies, Men's, League Players
561-713-5170 | 561-350-3432 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesdays, January 25 - May 11 (14 weeks)
- 1:00 pm class ages 3-4 year olds; Indoors Gym #1
- 2:30 pm class ages 3-5 year olds; Indoors Gym #1
- 3:30 pm class ages 5 – 10 year olds; Outdoor tennis courts
- No class dates: March 15, April 12, April 19
- Cost: $252
561-852-3212 | email@example.com
Men’s Softball Level of play B/C, 6-10 arc, slow pitch. Team shirt included. Must be 18 years or older to participate. Accepting individuals and full teams.
Sunday mornings, starting September 20 at South County Regional Park
$110, Members: $80