10th Annual Run Sweat & Beers 5K Run/Walk
Your Favorite Summer Race Is Now Virtual!
You can now run your favorite summer race virtually at home—you choose your route! In keeping with social distancing requirements due to the Covid 19 pandemic, we are excited to offer our 10th Annual Run, Sweat & Beers 5k as an at home edition 5k on Sunday, July 19. The event will feature a live leaderboard updated every 2 minutes with real-time tabulation of overall, gender, and age group categories provided by AccuChip Timing.
We accept personal map links from the following fitness apps: Strava, Garmin, Polar, MapMyRun, RunKeeper, MovesCount, EndoMondo and TomTom Sports.
Share your virtual run. Tag us on social media using #racingwiththej wearing your race shirt!
Register Now »
JONATHAN BESKIN | Paul Markhoff Racing with the J Chair
LAUREN KOBLICK | Special Events Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
About this 5k
Register online before Saturday, July 18 at 5:00 pm EST.
At 6:00 pm we will post an open results page with a full list of all virtual registered runners.
The Race - Sunday, July 19
Virtual Race Participants will receive:
- Run or walk, track your 5K (3.1 miles) running time, and then submit your time on the open results page using the Enter Time icon next to your name.
- The deadline to submit your time is 2:00 pm EST on Sunday, July 19.
- Once the countdown clock reaches zero, no more times will be accepted and the race will be finalized.
- If you run with a GPS watch or fitness app on your phone, we encourage you to upload the weblink to your course map (not required). Your course map will be viewable for everyone to see.
- Dri-Fit T-shirt*
- Finisher Beer Opener Medal*
- Bottle of water
- Printable Race Bib
- Personalized Printable Finisher Certificate
- E-mail Virtual Race Bag with Coupons
*for the first 200 people registered
$25 for adults, $15 for kids 11 and under
T-shirt and Medal Pick up
T-shirts and finisher medals will be available for drive-thru pick up at the Levis JCC Sandler Center, 21050 95th Ave S, Boca Raton, FL 33428.
- Friday, July 17, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
- Saturday, July 18, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
You will be allowed to pick up for friends or family members.
Everyone is asked to report their times using the honor system and avoid embellishment.
Results will be automatically tabulated by the following age group categories: 10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+ Results will let you see how you are faring against other runners while maintaining a safe, social distance during your run.
*Participants that registered in November for all 3 races
- Awards will be given to the top 3 male and female finishers
- No performance-based age group awards will be given, but everyone who participates and posts their time will be entered into a raffle for great prizes.
- Special Paul Markhoff Racing with the J Series Trilogy Finisher Medals*
- Finisher medals to the first 200 participants