Sports & Wellness
The Adolph & Rose Levis JCC Sports & Wellness building is open with modified hours.
New, temporarily modified schedule for October:
• Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 7:30 pm
• Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
• Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
We will be following new protocols and procedures developed in accordance with recommendations from the CDC and Florida department of Health. For your safety, and for the safety of other members around you, it is extremely important that you follow all rules and guidelines. View our brief video here »
NANCY CARROLL | Program Director | email@example.com
Levis JCC Sports & Wellness Rules
Help us keep our Levis JCC a safe and healthy environment for everyone. We ask that you please note the following:
- Face masks are required at all times except in the Fitness Center and while participating in Group Exercise classes.
- The Fitness Center and Group Exercise Studio are set up to allow for physical distancing. Please keep six feet of space between you and others whenever possible.
- Reservations are required for all Group Exercise classes. Sign up on Wellness Living app to reserve your spot.
- Members are required to wipe down the equipment before and after use.
- Please bring your own towel (towel service is suspended) and water bottle.
- Adult locker rooms are closed. There is no access to showers, steam room and sauna areas at this time.
- Limit valuables that you bring to the J; lockers are not available.
- Please stay home if you are sick; report confirmed cases of COVID-19 to our staff.
- If you have recently traveled, we respectfully request that prior to returning to our Center, you self-quarantine for 14 days post-travel; if you have had a negative COVID-19 test (post travel) and wish to return sooner, please bring the test results with you when you return.
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer when necessary.
Health & Safety Measures
- Upon entry to the Sports & Wellness building, all members must be wearing a mask and will have their temperature taken. You will not be permitted to enter the facility if you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher so we recommend taking your temperature before coming each day. Face masks do not have to be worn in the Fitness Center or Group Exercise classes.
- Members will scan membership card at the front desk and also show card to staff person sitting behind a plexi glass shield.
- The inside doors will be open and there will be one way in and one way out.
- In our Fitness Center some equipment will be off limits to keep with physical distancing and we will only allow a certain number of people in at one time.
- Members must wipe down their own equipment with the cleaning supplies provided.
- There will be no towel service.
- Group Exercise Studio: Select classes will be offered on a slightly different time schedule to allow for proper cleaning in between classes. There will be one door in and one door out, and spaces will be marked off on the floor indicating personal workout areas. Space in classes is limited and you must sign up for all classes on Wellness Living. View Group Exercise Class Schedule »
- Basketball Gym: The gymnasium will be open but you must bring your own basketball. Masks are not required while playing.
- Restroom Areas: Adult locker room, shower areas, steam room and sauna areas will be closed. Members can use the front bathrooms. Please limit the valuables you bring to the Levis JCC since the locker area will be closed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building. Please use when necessary and wash your hands frequently.
- Cleanliness: The Levis JCC facility will be cleaned daily and nightly and fogged.
- Health & Safety: Everyone’s health and well-being is most important to us so please stay home if you’re not feeling well.