Adolph & Rose Levis Jewish Community Center is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarships for preschool and summer camp. Please be aware that funds are limited and distributed to those who demonstrate the greatest need.
Financial aid applicants must first register for their desired program and then a scholarship application will be sent to the email address on file. A scholarship application must be submitted annually, even if you have received assistance in the past. These applications are processed by the Levis JCC financial aid staff and remain confidential. Program staff working directly with you and your child (or children) do not receive information about scholarship recipients.
561-852-3200 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for financial aid must be submitted on or before the stated deadline. When applying for financial aid, you must provide the following:
- Completed Registration Form(s).
- A complete 2021 Federal tax return with all support schedules and attachments. (Upon review of submitted documentation, your 2022 tax return may be requested).
- 2022 W-2 Forms and or 1099’s.
- Most recent pay stub(s).
- Supporting documentation for income and expenses disclosed on the application.
- Provide bank statements for 3 consecutive months prior to this application.
- In case of divorce/separation, the custodial parent must submit a complete application for financial assistance.
- Written explanation of any extenuating circumstances.
- In the event the financial aid award is insufficient, a $75 processing fee will be retained and the balance of the registration and deposit will be refunded after submitting a refund request in writing or anytime at withdrawal.
After you have submitted the application with accompanying information, you may be contacted for a confidential interview.
Incomplete applications will not be processed. If a complete application is not re-submitted by the deadline date, you will not be eligible for financial assistance.
Families applying for financial assistance are not eligible for early bird camp discounts.
Financial Aid Application deadlines:
- Levis JCC Marleen Forkas Summer Camp 2023: January 31, 2023
- Levis JCC Marleen Forkas Camp Kavod 2023: January 31, 2023
- Levis JCC Betty & Marvin Zale Early Childhood Learning Center 2022/2023: January 31, 2023
Applications must be received by the deadline listed above. Financial aid is awarded on a first come, first served basis.
Any applications received after the deadline will be considered if funds are still available.