Adolph & Rose Levis Jewish Community Center is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarships for preschool and summer camp. Please be aware that funds are limited and distributed to those who demonstrate the greatest need.
A scholarship application must be submitted annually, even if you have received assistance in the past. Scholarship applications are processed by the Levis JCC financial aid staff and remain confidential. Program staff working directly with you and your child (or children) do not receive information about scholarship recipients.
DOT SANDBERG | 561-852-3267 | email@example.com
Applications for financial aid must be submitted on or before the stated deadline. When applying for financial aid, you must provide the following:
- Copy of your program registration form(s).
- A complete 2016 tax return with all support schedules and attachments. Self employed individuals must include their business tax return. (Upon review of submitted documentation, your 2017 tax return may be requested).
- W-2 Forms and or 1099’s for 2017.
- Current pay stub(s).
- Supporting documentation for income and expenses disclosed on the application.
- Documentation if out of pocket medical bills exceed $250 per month per family.
- In case of divorce/separation, the custodial parent must submit a complete application for financial assistance.
- Written explanation of any extenuating circumstances.
- A $35 non-refundable processing fee, payable by check, money order or credit card which will be collected at registration.
After you have submitted the application with accompanying information, you may be contacted for a confidential interview.
Incomplete applications will not be processed. If a complete application is not re-submitted by the deadline date, you will not be eligible for financial assistance.
Financial Aid Application deadlines:
- Levis JCC Marleen Forkas Summer Camp 2018: January 31, 2018
- Levis JCC Marleen Forkas Camp Kavod 2018: January 31, 2018
- Levis JCC Betty & Marvin Zale Early Childhood Learning Center 2018/2019: January 31, 2018
NOTE: Deadlines may be extended contingent upon availability of funds. Please contact Dot Sandberg (561-852-3267) for further information.