Theater Camp (Ages 7-15)
Adolph & Rose Levis JCC and the Marleen Forkas Camps continue to follow CDC, state and local guidelines to ensure the safety of every camper. Dates and activities are subject to change based on updates to guidelines.
Click here to learn about what we are doing to keep your kids safe this summer »
Productions are specifically designed for the energy, attention span, and skills of elementary and middle school students. Each session focuses on a complete production. 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Pre-care: 8:00 - 9:00 am, Post-care: 4:00 - 6:00 pm.
Our exciting and comprehensive theater program is dedicated to the creation, production and performance of musical theatre, with focus on technique. Each session builds to an exciting and rewarding final production that both parents and camper-actors will be proud of. Productions are specifically designed for the energy and attention span of elementary students and adapted for pre-adolescent voices. These adaptations are better suited for the stamina of younger actors and long enough to tell a complete story through script, song and dance.
Our CIT (Ages 16+) theater program allows young talent to explore their creative side and also get behind the scenes by learning lighting and stage techniques, set design, direction, stage management, and lighting plots.
Included in camp tuition: additional activities such as swim, carnival, outdoor theater sessions and games, lip sync battle, water sprinkler and slide, Kan Jam, tie dye and more as well as sealed lunches and snacks daily.
- Masks will be required at all times except for during water activities and meals.
- Temperature checks will be taken every monring and hands sanitized upon entering and exiting the building.
- Sealed meals will be delivered every day. The campers will have an opportunity ahead of time to select their meals. Campers will be eating socially distanced.
- Rehearsals will be socially distanced.
- We will focus as much as we can on outdoor activities and rehearsals.
CANCELLATION POLICY: We will gladly issue a full refund (including registration fee) through March 31, 2021.
ALAN NASH | Theater Camp, Director | 561-852-3241 | firstname.lastname@example.org