Through affiliations with many partners throughout our community, we help enhance the lives of hundreds of individuals.
- Unicorn Village Academy neurodiversity students assist in our store.
- Clients are referred to us from Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services CES division, as well as several other organizations. They are able to shop the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County’s B&P Closet to prepare to re-enter the workforce, outfitting themselves with interview and work wardrobes at no charge.
- Clothing, toys, accessories and more are collected and donated to victims of domestic abuse and displaced children and others in need throughout our community including:
- AVDA-AID TO VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC ABUSE
- FAIR OAKS PAVILLION-DELRAY HOSPITAL
- FAMILY PROMISEOF SPBC
- FRIENDS OF FOSTER CHILDREN
- ICAN LIVING AND LEARNING CENTER
- PLACE OF HOPE PALM BEACH COUNTY
- RUTH & NORMAN RALES JEWISH FAMILY SERVICES – CAREER AND EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
- UNICORN VILLAGE ACADEMY
- WEST PALM BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SYSTEM