Support authors while supporting independent bookstores and the Levis JCC by purchasing books here »
Join us for our exciting 2020-2021 season featuring both virtual and live programs. (Our season will begin with virtual programs only, and we will introduce in-person programs later in the season, when it is safe to do so).
If you need assistance purchasing tickets or membership, call the Box Office at 561-558-2520.
LEVIS JCC SANDLER CENTER | 561-558-2520
Florida JCCs Book & Author Series
Monthly panel discussions and conversations with authors, both fiction & nonfiction.
Thursdays, 1:00 pm
Click here to view author bios and book descriptions » FREE for virtual members, $10 for non-membersPurchase tickets »
- May 13: Bess Kalb, Nobody Will Tell You This But Me and Dara Kurtz, I Am My Mother's Daughter
- June 17: Kristin Harmel, The Forest of Vanishing Stars
Levis JCC Book Festival in Your Living Room
Author talks and Q & A events presented in partnership with the National JCC Literary Consortium
Click here to view author bios and book descriptions »
- Tuesday, August 10, 8:00 pm: Scribd presents Margaret Atwood, Two Scorched Men
- Monday, August 16, 8:00 pm: Billie Jean King, All In: A Memoir
- Monday, August 23, 8:00 pm: Francine Prose, The Vixen: A Novel
Not included with virtual membership
Prices vary, purchase tickets through individual links on this page »
Gail Shapiro-Scott Book Club
A monthly review and lively discussion of books.
Thursdays, 10:00 am
FREE for virtual members, $10 for non-membersPurchase tickets »
- June 3: Shuggie Bain, Douglas Stuart
- July 1: Monogamy, Sue Miller
- August 5: Hamnet, Maggie O'Farrell
- September 2: The Perfect Daughter, DJ Palmer
With Special Guest Apppearance by DJ Palmer