ACL Special Events
Our 2023-2024 Season will include both virtual and in person programs. Virtual programs will be streamed via Zoom and in person programs will be presented at the Levis JCC Sandler Center (unless otherwise noted).
If you need assistance purchasing tickets or membership, call the Box Office at 561-558-2520.
LEVIS JCC SANDLER CENTER | 21050 95th Avenue S., Boca Raton, FL | 561-558-2520
*Important: please note that when arriving to our campus for evening and Sunday events, you must use the 95th Avenue S. entrance
(off of Glades Road between Lyons Road and 441).
Huge Used Book Sale!
Wednesday, October 4, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Indoors at the Levis JCC Sandler Center
Hundreds of books - Contemporary Fiction, Non-Fiction, books about Judaism, books about Israel, art books, coffee table books and much more. Many are vintage and out of print, some are gently used, many are brand new! Bring an empty tote bag for the treasures you will be taking home.
Paperbacks $1, Hard covers $3, Oversized books $5
Robert Watson, Ph.D.
Forgotten Frontlines: The Nazi Titanic
The Shocking Final Tragedy of WWII
Thursday, October 26, 7:30 pm
In person at the Levis JCC Sandler Center
Join us for a unique opportunity to view the documentary film based on the book by Dr. Robert Watson, followed by discussion and book signing.
$25, Gold & Gold Plus Members: $20, Platinum Members: Free
Robert P. Watson is an award-winning author who has published over 45 books and 200 scholarly articles and essays on topics in political and military history, as well as two multi-edition, multi-volume encyclopedia sets on the presidents and first ladies.
Purchase Tickets »
Havana, Cuba: Culture & History
January 10-14, 2024
Lodging, Food, Transportation & More
- Meet at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport to travel as a group
- Four nights at Grand Aston La Habana Hotel
- All breakfasts, four lunches and four dinners
- Water daily on the bus
- Transfers from Havana Airport to hotel
- Local travel in an air-conditioned bus
- Tour around town in a “mint” vintage car!
- Orientation meeting prior to traveling
- Airport taxes and all tips, including tip for Cuban guide, bus driver and porters
- Baggage handling at hotel and airports
- Medical insurance in Cuba
Tours, Lectures & More
- Daily guided tours of historic and most important sites, artists’ studios, museums, galleries and artisan’s market
- Guided tour of Cuba’s Museum of Fine Arts, Capitol Building
- Walking tour of the Old City and panoramic tour of the modern city
- Visit to Ernest Hemingway’s house in Cojimar
- Guided tour of Necropolis Cristobal Colon
- Visit the synagogues and Jewish cemetery; meet with its Jewish community leaders and attend Friday night services
- Attend a Cuban dance company in a rehearsal performance
- Professional services of English-speaking Cuban guides
$2,700 Double Occupancy per person
$2,950 Single (Limited Availability)
Airfare not included. Complete application with $300 non-refundable deposit due August 31. Checks only.To register and for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org