Our certified Personal Trainers can help you set and reach your fitness goals and incorporate health and wellness into your life. Featuring exciting and innovative personal training fitness programs, TRX and Kettlebells.
SEPTEMBER CHRISTOS | Wellness Coordinator | 561-852-3209 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Six Reasons You Need A Personal Trainer
- Motivation and Accountability - Getting into the gym requires motivation. A Personal Trainer provides you with structure, accountability, motivation and encouragement.
- Tailored Program for You - Personal Trainers tailor a fitness program specifically for you, evening work with your physician or healthcare provider to ensure that you reach your goals safely and effectively.
- Performing Your Workout Correctly - Personal Trainers will recommend exercises that will work for you and your body type, ensuring that you are not set up to injure yourself.
- Results Driven Training and Progress Tracking - Sometimes you may find that you are not achieving results. A Personal Trainer can help you adjust your fitness routine and diet to better work toward your goals.
- Safety - Personal Trainers are there to guide you and determine whether you are pushing yourself beyond your ability or not working to your potential.
- Refreshing New Routines - Sometimes our routines can become redundant or stale. A Personal Trainer creates new ideas for your routine to keep it exciting, sharpen your mental focus and keep you interested.
1/2 Hour Sessions
- Single: $32, Package of 5: $145, Package of 10: $269
45 Minute Sessions
- Single: $47, Package of 5: $225, Package of 10: $425
1 Hour Sessions
- Single: $60, Package of 5: $275, Package of 10: $499
NEW! Personal One-on-One Assisted Stretching
- 1/2 Hour Sessions: $15
- 1 Hour Sessions: $30