STACEY ROSENBERG | Director | 561-852-3286 | email@example.com
2023-24 School Year
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and availability for the 2023-24 school year.
2024-25 School Year
Welcome to Levis JCC Zale Early Childhood! Please review the important information about registration for the 2024-25 school year to ensure you are ready for open registration! We anticipate many of our classes filling to capacity and want to make sure you feel comfortable with the entire registration process. Registrations will be accepted online only in order of receipt. Thank you in advance for your patience.
- Current Zale families will receive an email with the link to register.
- New to Zale families need to set up an account following the steps below which will be approved prior to New Family Enrollment.
- Familiarize yourself with class options by reviewing the Levis JCC Zale 24-25 Preschool Programs Rate and Information Sheet. We are happy to answer any questions about which class is the right one for your child. Please call the school prior to registering and speak with our Administration Admissions Team to ensure proper placement.
- The Registration Quick Start will help guide your online registration process.
Click here for Online Registration Quick Start guide »
Current Zale Families:
Registration for the 2024-2025 school year will open for Zale families on Friday, December 8, 2023 at 9:15 am. You will receive an email link to priority register and your login is the email associated with your account.
New Family Registration opens December 15, 2023 at 9:15 am. To register for any Zale programs, you must first click on the link below to fill out the Pre-Registration Inquiry. This is necessary to create your account in Procare so you can register, and for us to check availability in the program for which you are inquiring. Please include your child's date of birth when completing this process. IF we have space, we will release you from the Pre-Registration queue and you will receive a link to register. If you do not receive a release email within 5 business days, the program may be full. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Click here for Pre-Registration Inquiry »
Registrations will be accepted in order of receipt. You will receive an automated confirmation email when your registration has been received with the program choice you selected.
PLEASE NOTE: Your child will not be fully registered UNTIL you have paid the required non-refundable registration and deposit fees ($725) online via credit card as part of the registration process AND sign and return the Registration Agreement and Arrangement for Payment (Adobe) within two business days. It will be emailed to you after you complete the online registration as part of an enrollment confirmation e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for financial assistance (FA), you must first complete the registration and pay $725 which includes the required registration ($225) and deposit ($500) via credit card during the registration process. In the event the FA award is insufficient, your registration fee and deposit (minus a $75 FA Processing Fee) will be refunded by check after submitting a refund and program withdrawal request in writing within the designated time frame.
While registering, you must check the box for intention to apply for FA to have an application sent to you. The full deposit ($725) and the completed Registration Agreement/Arrangement for Payment must be submitted in order for an application to be considered. Please refer to the Financial Assistance Information for additional information, deadlines and requirements. All inquiries and applications are kept in strictest confidence.
Click here for more information on Financial Assistance for 2024-25 »
- Registration available online only - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Non-Refundable $725 due at registration by credit card only: (includes Non-Refundable $225 Registration Fee and Non-Refundable $500 Deposit which is applied to your tuition.
- 10 Tuition installment payments will be charged on the first business day of the month June, 2024 through March 2025. Payable by bank draft (EFT) or credit card.
- A 1.5% credit card fee will be applied to your 10 installments if you choose to pay your tuition installment payments via credit card instead of bank draft (EFT).
- Late payment fee of $25 per incident.
- Pay In Full (3% discount) option is due on May 31, 2024. If your Pay in Full payment is not received by June 3, 2024, your first installment will automatically be charged to the credit card on file from your Arrangement for Payment/Registration Agreement.
- Security Fee of $300 per family will be included with your first payment.
- A State of Florida medical form #3040 and immunization form #680 must be submitted prior to the first day of school. No religious exemptions accepted. *No child will be permitted to attend the first day of school without these forms.