STACEY ROSENBERG | Director | 561-852-3286 | firstname.lastname@example.org
2022-23 School Year
Email Kimg@levisjcc.org for information and availability for the 2022-23 School Year.
2023-24 School Year
Welcome to the Levis JCC Zale Early Childhood! Please review the important information about registration for next school year to ensure you are ready for open registration! We anticipate many of our classes filling to capacity and want to make sure you feel comfortable with the entire registration process. Registrations will be accepted online only in order of receipt. Thank you in advance for your patience as we launch online registration for the first time.
- Current Zale families will receive an email with the link to register.
- New Zale families need to set up an account following the steps below which will be approved prior to New Family Enrollment
- Familiarize yourself with class options by reviewing the Levis JCC Zale 23-24 Preschool Programs Rate Sheet. We are happy to answer any questions about which class is the right one for your child. Please call the school prior to registering and speak with our Administration Admissions Team to ensure proper placement.
- The Registration Quick Start will help guide your online registration process.
Click here for Online Registration Quick Start guide »
Current Zale Families:
Registration for the 2023-2024 school year will open for Zale families on Friday, December 9, 2022 at 8:00 am. You will receive an email link to priority register and your login is the email associated with your account.
New Family Registration opened December 15, 2022. To register for any Zale programs, you must first click on the link below to fill out the Pre-Registration Inquiry. This is necessary to create your account in Procare so you can register, and for us to check availability in the program for which you are inquiring. Please include your child's date of birth when completing this process. IF we have space, we will release you from the Pre-Registration queue and you will receive a link to register. If you do not receive a release email within 5 business days, the program is full. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Click here for Pre-Registration Inquiry »
Registrations will be accepted in order of receipt. You will receive an automated confirmation email when your registration has been received with the program choice you selected. PLEASE NOTE: Your child will not be fully registered until you have paid the required non-refundable registration and deposit fees online via credit card as part of the registration process, receive an enrollment confirmation e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org, and within 5 days, you must sign and return the Registration Agreement that will be emailed to you.
To apply for financial assistance (FA), you must first complete the registration and pay the required registration ($200) and deposit ($450) via credit card during the registration process. In the event the FA award is insufficient, your registration fee and deposit (minus a $75 FA Processing Fee) will be refunded in the manner in which it was paid after submitting a refund request in writing within the designated time frame.
While registering, check the box for intention to apply for FA and to have an application sent to you. The full deposit and completed Arrangement for Payment section must be submitted in order for an application to be considered. Please refer to the Financial Assistance Information for additional information. All inquiries and applications are kept in strictest confidence.
Click here for more information on Financial Assistance for 2023-24 »
- Registration only available online - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Amount due at registration: Non-Refundable $200 Registration Fee and $450 Deposit which is applied to your tuition (payable by credit card only). NOTE: Both items need to be "added to your cart" when registering.
- Tuition installment payments start June 1, 2023 and the 10 installment payments run through March, 1, 2024. Payable by bank draft or credit card.
- Pay In Full option is due on June 30, 2023